- Founder and Chairman. 35 years’ experience in B2B publishing. Likes rugby, cricket and food. Has been known to play saxophone.
- Events Manager. Has worked in events for over 6 years on a range of leading industry events primarily large award ceremonies and exhibitions in London. Enjoys travelling, country walks and socialising with friends.
- Office and Administration Manager. Central contact point for the business. Likes going to the theatre, reading and walking.
- Production editor. A journalist and former sports editor with 18 years’ experience, covering everything from village fetes to FA Cup giant killings, before a move into B2B publishing prior to joining Lewis Business Media in 2016. Can be found on the golf course or pounding the streets of Uckfield on my latest training run!
- Special Projects Manager. Works for LBM part time alongside Independent work as a Social Worker assessing people to become Foster carers. Likes spending time with family and friends and the occasional holiday.
- Art Editor Sarah is constantly waving her magic design wand and powering through the next magazine issue, all while drinking tea and listening to 6 Music radio.
- Graphic designer, turned a hobby into a career. Worked for several respectable design firms and gained eight years of experience before joining Lewis Business Media, bringing his passion for magazine layouts with him. Always keen to learn and progress as part of a forward-thinking business where he can demonstrate his talent alongside his colleagues. In his free time he enjoys running, working out, designing art and watching Formula 1.
Group Sales Director - Agriculture
- Group Sales Director - Agriculture, Martin has 19 years’ experience in media sales across publishing and radio, the last fifteen in the food and agriculture sectors. He is a member of the Institute of Meat and loves great steak and perfectly cooked Pork Belly!
- Sales Manager, Agronomist & Arable Farmer and Farm Business. James has 20 years’ experience working within the Media, Marketing and Business Intelligence industries. To relax, James spends most of his waking hours either Swimming, Running, Cycling or Rock Climbing.
- Senior Sales Executive of Poultry Business. Enjoys watching rugby, going to the gym and enjoying the pub with mates.
Group Sales Director - Professions
- Group Sales Director - Professions. Emma has over 20 years’ experience in national press, consumer magazines, B2B publishing and events. When she’s not being a mum taxi, she enjoys cross fit, holidays in France and drinking wine!
- Sales Manager of the Retail Destination portfolio including Retail Destination magazine, Retail Destination Live, and the SCEPTRE Awards, in addition to running sales for TheJobCrowd. Previously, Greg has over 5 years’ experience selling within the live entertainment technology industry. Away from the office, Greg enjoys watching live sport, a good film or tv series and socialising with friends and family.
- Senior Account Manager, Pest Magazine & Over the Counter. Over 15 years experience in the pest industry, a PhD in rats and before that, a biologist working on the conservation of rare birds. Outside of work David enjoys photography, sports, cheese, wine and spending time with his family.
- Group Editor of Pig World, Farm Business and Agronomist and Arable Farmer.Also National Pig Association webmaster. Formerly political editor at Farmers Guardian for many years. Enjoy a bit of media punditry. Brought up on a Leicestershire farm. Work from a shed in the garden in Oxfordshire. Under-9 football coach and big fan of Leicester City and Leicester Tigers. Occasional cricketer.
- Editor of Over The Counter from May 2017, Simon has more than 20 years’ experience in B2B publishing. When not slumped over his PC, Simon is a keen follower of sport, supporting Manchester United, and is at his happiest watching most sport in glorious UHD with something cold to drink by his side.
- Deputy editor of Agronomist and Arable Farmer as well as responsibility for the Agronomist and Arable Farmer and Farm Business websites. After 17 years milking cows on the family farm John started writing about agriculture in 1998 and has since written for a variety of publications and has developed a wide circle of contacts within the industry. When not working John is a season ticket holder at Stoke City and also of late has become a fitness freak, listing cycling, swimming and walking as his exercises of choice.
- Editor of Poultry Business, Chloe has spent the past decade writing about the food industry from farming, through manufacturing, retail and foodservice. When not working, dog walking and reading biographies are her favourite hobbies.
- Digital and Social Editor across Farm Business, Pig World, Agronomist and Arable Farmer and Farm Contractor. Lydia enjoys hiking, cooking, marvel and binge-watching series.
- Consultant editor for IAM. Has written about arts, culture and other things for all kinds of magazines, blogs and newspapers. Also performs with a number of (not very successful) bands.
- Machinery editor for Farm Contractor & Large Scale Farmer. Matt has worked as an agricultural machinery journalist for five years, following time spent in his family’s Worcestershire contracting business. When he’s not driving or writing about the latest farm equipment, he can be found in his local cinema, or with his headphones in, reading a good book.
- Editor for Retail Destination. Graduated from Stirling University in 2016 and has been neck deep in the B2B magazine world ever since, covering everything from convenience retail, to international air travel, to luxury b&b's. When not working can usually be found exercising, pretending to write his novel, going to gigs, or spending quality time with his dog and two cats.