- Founder and chairman. 35 years’ experience in B2B publishing. Likes rugby, cricket and food. Has been known to play saxophone.
- Marketing and events assistant. Previously worked on TheJobCrowd for three years. Enjoys walking, photography and badminton. Also coaches cricket in his spare time.
- Events manager. Previous experience working in entertainment and events for more than 20 years - most recently in media awards and conferences, for 7 years. Enjoys keeping fit by running along the coast and also singing in a duo across pubs and clubs in the county. My other full time job is being a mum to a cheeky 8 year old!
- Office and administration manager. Central contact point for the business. Likes going to the theatre, reading and walking.
- Production editor. A journalist and former sports editor with 18 years’ experience, covering everything from village fetes to FA Cup giant killings, before a move into B2B publishing prior to joining Lewis Business Media in 2016. Can be found on the golf course or pounding the streets of Uckfield on my latest training run!
- Special projects manager. Works for LBM part time alongside independent work as a social worker, assessing people to become foster carers. Likes spending time with family and friends and the occasional holiday.
- Data assistant. I have A-levels in Physics, Computer Science and Philosophy and volunteer at local schools, working in the fields of STEM with robotics and engineering specialisms. In my off time I will be found tinkering, painting or going on woodland walks.
- Art editor. Sarah is constantly waving her magic design wand and powering through the next magazine issue, all the while drinking tea and listening to 6 Music radio.
- Graphic designer, turned a hobby into a career. Worked for several design firms, gaining eight years of experience before joining Lewis Business Media, where he brought his passion for magazine layouts with him. Is always keen to learn and progress as part of a forward-thinking business where he can demonstrate his talent alongside his colleagues. In his free time he enjoys running, working out, designing art and watching Formula 1.
Sales - Agriculture
- Group sales director - Agriculture. Martin has more than 20 years’ experience in media sales across publishing and radio, the last 15 in the food and agriculture sectors. He is a member of the Institute of Meat and loves great steak and perfectly cooked pork belly!
- Sales manager - Agronomist & Arable Farmer and Farm Business. James has 20 years’ experience working within the media, marketing and business intelligence industries. To relax, James spends his time swimming, running, cycling or rock climbing.
- Sales manager - Farm Contractor & Large Scale Farmer. Christian has more than 20 years’ experience in publishing and media sales across many industries including the food sector. In his spare time he likes to play golf, travel and watch football.
Sales - Professions
- Group sales director - Professions. Emma has more than 20 years’ experience in national press, consumer magazines, B2B publishing and events. When she’s not being a mum taxi, she enjoys cross fit, holidays in France and drinking wine!
- Senior account manager - Pest Magazine & Over the Counter. More than 15 years experience in the pest industry, a PhD in rats and before that, a biologist working on the conservation of rare birds. Outside of work David enjoys photography, sports, cheese, wine and spending time with his family.
- Sales manager - Pet Business World. Formerly worked in media sales for a farming publication, so, has now moved from all things bovine to the world of companion animals. Likes long dog walks and even longer whiskey talks, charity shops and supporting local businesses.
- Group editor - Pig World, Farm Business and Agronomist and Arable Farmer. Also National Pig Association webmaster. Former political editor at Farmers Guardian. Enjoys a bit of media punditry. Brought up on a Leicestershire farm. Works from a shed in his Oxfordshire garden. Under-9 football coach and big fan of Leicester City and Leicester Tigers. Occasional cricketer.
- Editor - Over The Counter. Simon has more than 20 years’ experience in B2B publishing. When not slumped over his PC, Simon is a keen follower of sport, supporting Manchester United, and is at his absolute happiest watching most sport in glorious UHD, with something cold to drink by his side.
- Deputy editor - Agronomist and Arable Farmer, as well as responsibility for the Agronomist and Arable Farmer and Farm Business websites. After 17 years milking cows on the family farm, John started writing about agriculture in 1998 and has since written for a variety of publications - developing a wide circle of contacts within the industry. When not working, John is a season ticket holder at Stoke City and of late has become a fitness freak, listing cycling, swimming and walking as his exercises of choice.
- Editor - Poultry Business. Chloe has spent the past decade writing about the food industry from farming, through manufacturing, retail and foodservice. When not working, dog walking and reading biographies are her favourite hobbies.
- Digital and social editor - Farm Business, Pig World, Agronomist and Arable Farmer and Farm Contractor. Lydia enjoys hiking, cooking, marvel and binge-watching series'.
- Editor - International Arts Manager. Kevin is a journalist and editor with some 35 years’ experience, Kevin took over the reins in August 2021. Over the years he has written about everything from retail to music, technology to advertising, for national and local newspapers, as well as consumer and B2B magazines. A committed concert-goer, Kevin lives in South London with an enormous vinyl LP and CD collection and enjoys – if that’s the correct word – going to see West Ham United, where he is a long-suffering season-ticket holder.
- Machinery editor - Farm Contractor & Large Scale Farmer. Matt has worked as an agricultural machinery journalist since 2015, following time spent working in his family’s Worcestershire contracting business. When he’s not driving or writing about the latest farm equipment, he can be found in his local cinema, or with his headphones in, reading a good book.
- Editor - Retail Destination. Graduated from Stirling University in 2016 and has been neck deep in the B2B magazine world ever since, covering everything from convenience retail, to international air travel, to luxury b&b's. When not working can usually be found exercising, pretending to write his novel, going to gigs, or spending quality time with his dog and two cats.
- Consultant editor. 30 years in B2B media; time flies when you're having fun. Loves chocolate. Hates cheese.
- Sub-editor. Sally enjoys live music and photography, and would like to find a cure for apostrophe misuse.