The National SQP Awards is open for entries
After a record-breaking number of entries across all categories in last year’s event, entries are now open for the 2020 National SQP Awards. The event has gone from strength to strength over the years and previous winners have set incredibly high standards for the rest of the industry to follow. We are pleased to announce that we are open for entries and nominations into the 2020 National SQP Awards.
Entries & Nominations are now being accepted into the following categories:
• Independent Store of the Year
• Newly Qualified SQP of the Year, sponsored by MSD Animal Health
• Companion SQP of the Year, sponsored by Frontline
• Equine SQP of the Year
• Mastermind Award, sponsored by Harper Adams University
• Multiple Store of the Year
• Veterinary Practice SQP of the Year
• Farm SQP of the Year sponsored by Elanco Animal Health
• Store Manager of the Year
• Outstanding Customer Service Award
• Nutritional Expertise Award, sponsored by Bimeda Animal Health
The National SQP of the Year title is chosen from the Companion, Equine, Farm and Veterinary Practice SQP of the Year winners – sponsored Boehringer Ingelheim
The closing date for entries is Friday, July 24.
To read more about the event, the categories, judging criteria’s and importantly complete your entry or nomination, please visit our dedicated new National SQP Awards website – www.nationalsqpawards.co.uk
New for 2020 – Good entries receive CPD points!!!!
We are delighted to announce AMTRA have agreed all entries which demonstrate a good understanding of professional and responsible prescribing and supply, will be awarded FOUR CPD points.
There is no limit on the number of categories you can enter, and entry is free of charge.
Entries can either be by nomination or self-entry.
If you won an award last year you cannot enter the same category this year. However you can enter another category.
For the latest information on the National SQP Awards please follow our social media accounts, Twitter @OTC_newsfeed and Facebook @SQPAwards. Don’t forget to tag us in any posts and use the hashtag #SQPAwards20
Submit your entry or nomination on www.nationalsqpawards.co.uk by Friday 24 July.