- Founder and Managing Director. 35 years’ experience in B2B publishing. Likes rugby, cricket and food. Has been known to play saxophone.
- Commercial & Financial Director. Managing director of The Job crowd. Chartered accountant and experienced B2B publishing professional. Likes rugby union (Leicester Tigers) and cricket (whoever is playing Australia).
- Events Manager. Has worked in events for 15 years organising small round table events to large award ceremonies and exhibitions. Enjoys spending time with the family and baking.
- Office and Administration Manager. Central contact point for the business. Likes going to the theatre, reading and walking.
- Production editor. A journalist and former sports editor with 18 years’ experience, covering everything from village fetes to FA Cup giant killings, before a move into B2B publishing prior to joining Lewis Business Media in 2016. Can be found on the golf course or pounding the streets of Uckfield on my latest training run!
- Art Editor Sarah is constantly waving her magic design wand and powering through the next magazine issue, all while drinking tea and listening to 6 Music radio.
- Graphic designer, turned a hobby into a career. Worked for several respectable design firms and gained eight years of experience before joining Lewis Business Media, bringing his passion for magazine layouts with him. Always keen to learn and progress as part of a forward-thinking business where he can demonstrate his talent alongside his colleagues. In his free time he enjoys running, working out, designing art and watching Formula 1.
- Junior Designer. After studying art, photography and journalism at college she has combined her love for the subjects in her role designing magazine layouts across Lewis Business Media's publications. Loves travelling, spending time with family and friends, pottery making, and countryside walks.
- Sales Director, Pig, Poultry and OvertheCounter, Martin has 16 years’ experience in advertising across publishing and radio, the last eleven in the food and agriculture sectors. He is a member of the Institute of Meat and loves great steak and perfectly cooked Pork Belly!
- Sales Director of Farm Business, Agronomist & Arable Farmer, Wholesale News and The Subpostmaster Magazine. Steve has Over 20 years' experience in B2B publishing - likes cricket, football, golf and rugby - supports Liverpool. And has been known to drink baileys and listen to Michael Bublè.
- Commercial Manager for International Arts Manager. Has worked with International Arts Manager for nearly 9 years and looking after advertising and media partnership. French Native, loves travelling and cooking with her kids.
- Sales and Operations Manager, The Job Crowd. Entrepreneurial minded with over 10 years sales experience and an academic background in Psychology. Enjoys to tend to her greenhouse and be around nature. She's a natural philosopher and loves to help others.
- Sales Manager, Wholesale News and Subpostmaster. Rich has worked in wholesale trade press for over 3 years, he enjoys traveling, eating out (too much), drinking rum and going to the gym (sometimes).
- Senior Sales Executive, Poultry. Natalie has extensive experience in media sales and marketing, also learning and development. Natalie is a singer/songwriter and is the lead singer in a function band. She enjoys eating, swimming and spending time with her little boy, husband, family and friends.
- Sales Executive, Wholesale news and The Subpostmaster. Has been with the company since March 2014. Likes football and Subway Sandwiches. Attempts to run around a field playing rugby.
- Group Editor of Wholesale News and The Subpostmaster. Kevin has over 25 years' experience in trade and consumer magazines, as well as national and local newspapers, specialising in retail, grocery, technology, marketing and media. A season ticket holder at West Ham Utd, movie buff and a fanatical music fan and record collector.
- Consultant Editor, Wholesale News. Lisa's career as a journalist spans nearly 30 years - more than 20 of those writing about the food and drink industry. When not working Lisa can usually be found walking her labradoodle or researching her family history.
- Editor of International Arts Manager since 2011 with 15 years experience in the arts, journalism and publishing across B2B and consumer streams. Published author and visiting lecturer specialising in creative careers, writing and journalism. Favourite cities: Madrid, Yerevan, Tbilisi. Lover of all things digital and tech, beginner triathlete, outdoor swimmer. Foodie.
- Editor of Over The Counter from May 2017, Simon has more than 20 years’ experience in B2B publishing. When not slumped over his PC, Simon is a keen follower of sport, supporting Manchester United, and is at his happiest watching most sport in glorious UHD with something cold to drink by his side.
- Group Editor of Pig World, Farm Business and Agronomist and Arable Farmer.Also National Pig Association webmaster. Formerly political editor at Farmers Guardian for many years. Enjoy a bit of media punditry. Brought up on a Leicestershire farm. Work from a shed in the garden in Oxfordshire. Under-9 football coach and big fan of Leicester City and Leicester Tigers. Occasional cricketer.
- Editor of Poultry Business, Chloe has spent the past decade writing about the food industry from farming, through manufacturing, retail and foodservice. When not working, dog walking and reading biographies are her favourite hobbies.
- Sub-editor Sally enjoys live music and photography, and would like to find a cure for apostrophe misuse.