- Founder and Chairman. 35 years’ experience in B2B publishing. Likes rugby, cricket and food. Has been known to play saxophone.
- Events Manager. Has worked in events for 15 years organising small round table events to large award ceremonies and exhibitions. Enjoys spending time with the family and baking.
- Office and Administration Manager. Central contact point for the business. Likes going to the theatre, reading and walking.
- Production editor. A journalist and former sports editor with 18 years’ experience, covering everything from village fetes to FA Cup giant killings, before a move into B2B publishing prior to joining Lewis Business Media in 2016. Can be found on the golf course or pounding the streets of Uckfield on my latest training run!
- Publisher, Retail Destination. Helen has over 20 years’ experience in the publishing industry. After a highly successful career in media sales she moved into publishing, launching numerous market leading titles across a wide variety of subjects.
- Special Projects Manager. Works for LBM part time alongside Independent work as a Social Worker assessing people to become Foster carers. Likes spending time with family and friends and the occasional holiday.
- Art Editor Sarah is constantly waving her magic design wand and powering through the next magazine issue, all while drinking tea and listening to 6 Music radio.
- Graphic designer, turned a hobby into a career. Worked for several respectable design firms and gained eight years of experience before joining Lewis Business Media, bringing his passion for magazine layouts with him. Always keen to learn and progress as part of a forward-thinking business where he can demonstrate his talent alongside his colleagues. In his free time he enjoys running, working out, designing art and watching Formula 1.
- Head of Recruiter Support with The Job Crowd, a Business Management graduate in September 2017. Enjoys spending time with friends, going on long dog walks and playing sport. I coach young cricketers in the summer, and also enjoy chasing a shuttlecock round a court.
- Group Sales Director - Agriculture, Martin has 19 years’ experience in media sales across publishing and radio, the last fifteen in the food and agriculture sectors. He is a member of the Institute of Meat and loves great steak and perfectly cooked Pork Belly!
- Senior Sales Executive of Poultry Business. Enjoys watching rugby, going to the gym and enjoying the pub with mates.
- Sales Manager, Agronomist & Arable Farmer and Farm Business. James has 20 years’ experience working within the Media, Marketing and Business Intelligence industries. To relax, James spends most of his waking hours either Swimming, Running, Cycling or Rock Climbing.
- Group Sales Director - Professions. Emma has over 20 years’ experience in national press, consumer magazines, B2B publishing and events. When she’s not being a mum taxi, she enjoys cross fit, holidays in France and drinking wine!
- Commercial Manager for International Arts Manager and The SubPostmaster. Joanna has over 10 years in media sales, covering many different industries. Jo has lived and worked successfully all over the globe. She teaches classical ballet and enjoys travel, languages, family, food and wine.
- Brand Manager, TheJobCrowd. Grant has experience across various industries within Sales, Marketing and Recruitment. Away from the office he loves the outdoors; whether it's relaxing by a fishing lake or adrenaline fuelled sports such as quad biking and wakeboarding. Any other free time is spent socialising with friends and family.
- Editor of International Arts Manager since 2011 with 15 years experience in the arts, journalism and publishing across B2B and consumer streams. Published author and visiting lecturer specialising in creative careers, writing and journalism. Favourite cities: Madrid, Yerevan, Tbilisi. Lover of all things digital and tech, beginner triathlete, outdoor swimmer. Foodie.
- Editor of Over The Counter from May 2017, Simon has more than 20 years’ experience in B2B publishing. When not slumped over his PC, Simon is a keen follower of sport, supporting Manchester United, and is at his happiest watching most sport in glorious UHD with something cold to drink by his side.
- Group Editor of Pig World, Farm Business and Agronomist and Arable Farmer.Also National Pig Association webmaster. Formerly political editor at Farmers Guardian for many years. Enjoy a bit of media punditry. Brought up on a Leicestershire farm. Work from a shed in the garden in Oxfordshire. Under-9 football coach and big fan of Leicester City and Leicester Tigers. Occasional cricketer.
- Editor of Poultry Business, Chloe has spent the past decade writing about the food industry from farming, through manufacturing, retail and foodservice. When not working, dog walking and reading biographies are her favourite hobbies.
- Deputy editor of Agronomist and Arable Farmer as well as responsibility for the Agronomist and Arable Farmer and Farm Business websites. After 17 years milking cows on the family farm John started writing about agriculture in 1998 and has since written for a variety of publications and has developed a wide circle of contacts within the industry. When not working John is a season ticket holder at Stoke City and also of late has become a fitness freak, listing cycling, swimming and walking as his exercises of choice.
- Consultant editor. Thirty years in B2B media; time flies when you're having fun. Loves chocolate. Hates cheese.
- Sub-editor Sally enjoys live music and photography, and would like to find a cure for apostrophe misuse.
- Graham is a freelance journalist and editor of Retail Destination magazine.He has edited Retail Destination since 2005 and prior to that he was property editor at Retail Week for eight years. Beyond the UK he has also edited europroperty and MIPIM news and was European Bureau Chief for the US-based globest.com.