- Founder and Managing Director. 35 years’ experience in B2B publishing. Likes rugby, cricket and food. Has been known to play saxophone.
- Commercial & Financial Director. Managing director of The Job crowd. Chartered accountant and experienced B2B publishing professional. Likes rugby union (Leicester Tigers) and cricket (whoever is playing Australia).
- Events Manager. Has worked in events for 15 years organising small round table events to large award ceremonies and exhibitions. Enjoys spending time with the family and baking.
- Constantly waving her magic design wand and powering through the next magazine issue, all while drinking tea and listening to 6 Music radio.
- Sales Director, Pig, Poultry and OvertheCounter, Martin has 16 years’ experience in advertising across publishing and radio, the last eleven in the food and agriculture sectors. He is a member of the Institute of Meat and loves great steak and perfectly cooked Pork Belly!
- Sales Director of Farm Business, Agronomist & Arable Farmer, Wholesale News and The Subpostmaster Magazine. Steve has Over 20 years' experience in B2B publishing - likes cricket, football, golf and rugby - supports Liverpool. And has been known to drink baileys and listen to Michael Bublè.
- Commercial Manager for International Arts Manager. Has worked with International Arts Manager for nearly 9 years and looking after advertising and media partnership. French Native, loves travelling and cooking with her kids.
- Sales and Operations Manager, The Job Crowd. Entrepreneurial minded with over 10 years sales experience and an academic background in Psychology. Enjoys to tend to her greenhouse and be around nature. She's a natural philosopher and loves to help others.
- Sales Director, Wholesale News and The Subpostmaster, Helen has 23 years’ experience in publishing, the last 12 years, in the food sector. She loves Salsa, holidays and is a committed foodie.
- Sales Executive, Wholesale news and The Subpostmaster. Has been with the company since March 2014. Likes football and Subway Sandwiches. Attempts to run around a field playing rugby.
- Group Editor of Wholesale News and The Subpostmaster . Kevin has over 25 years' experience in trade and consumer magazines, as well as national and local newspapers, specialising in retail, grocery, technology, marketing and media. A season ticket holder at West Ham Utd, movie buff and a fanatical music fan and record collector.
- Editor of International Arts Manager since 2011 with 15 years experience in the arts, journalism and publishing across B2B and consumer streams. Published author and visiting lecturer specialising in creative careers, writing and journalism. Favourite cities: Madrid, Yerevan, Tbilisi. Lover of all things digital and tech, beginner triathlete, outdoor swimmer. Foodie.
- Consultant Editor, Wholesale News. Lisa's career as a journalist spans nearly 30 years - more than 20 of those writing about the food and drink industry. When not working Lisa can usually be found walking her labradoodle or researching her family history.